Martin Calibration provides its customers access to their calibration data through a secure web browsing program called Dataview Browser. If you have internet access, you have access to your calibration data 24 hours a day.
Dataview Browser allows you to view and print your calibration certificates. Dataview contains simple reports that allow you to quickly retrieve critical information such as calibration history for your gauges or calibration due reports. You can view these reports directly on your web browser or you can choose to export the report to Excel to view and manipulate your data there.
- Search for individual pieces of equipment or groups of equipment.
- View Equipment Event History.
- Compliant to ISO-9000/ISO-17025 standards.
- Generate reports for calibrated equipment.
- View Calibration certificates, equipment history, and event documents.
- Requires only a simple internet browser for access.
- Online help guides novice users through the simple and intuitive interface.
- Auto-Logout provides additional user security.
- Unique username and passwords required to access your data.
- Data accessed through a secure internet connection.