Locations: Burnsville, MN
Status: Full Time
Wage: Based on experience.
Contact: Please email email@example.com to arrange an interview.
Martin Calibration is a full service Metrology Laboratory servicing the aerospace, automotive, medical, nuclear and manufacturing industries for over 30-years. Our services include dimensional calibration, electronic calibration, physical calibration, flow and temperature calibration. Martin Calibration is an ISO-17025 accredited laboratory.
Martin Calibration is seeking a professional full time Calibration Technician, with a minimum of 2-years’ experience in the field of calibration.
The successful candidate must:
- Have experience in performing calibrations in multiple disciplines.
- Have good communication skills and be comfortable dealing with customers in a highly professional and pleasant manner.
- Effectively manage their time.
- Have a strong work ethic.
- Work effectively in a team environment.
- Be able to perform calibrations at customers facilities and travel overnight on an occasional basis.
The employee’s success will be judged on accuracy, revenue and turn-time. The candidate must be exceptional at coordinating an ever changing workload that includes the influx of high-priority jobs on a regular basis.
Qualified candidates must enjoy working with others in a fast paced environment.
Compensation package will be based on the successful candidate’s level of experience.