Latest News from Martin Calibration
From now through September 30, 2020, get 10% OFF PLUS complimentary shipping & calibration on the QM Height and LH600 by Mitutoyo. Additionally, receive 5% OFF accessories during the month of September 2020.
QM-Height Gage: ABSOLUTE 1D Height Gage QM-Height Series
- High-resolution ABSOLUTE linear encoder for position detection
- High-accuracy: ±(2.4 + 2.1L / 600)μm
- Pneumatic flotation system/positioning grip allows for smooth movement along surface plate (select models)
- Large, stationary display panel with user-friendly icon control keys and go/no-go LED indicator
- Digital and USB output: Supports Mitutoyo wireless SPC output
- Fully compatible with existing Mitutoyo Digimatic peripherals (SPC cables, U-Wave wireless transmitters, multiplexers, etc.)
- Battery life of 1200 hours in continuous use with four AA batteries, an improvement from 300 hours
High-Performance 2D Linear Height LH-600E
- 0.1µm/1µinch resolution.
- Excellent accuracy of (1.1+0.6L/600)µm with 0.4µm repeatability
- Perpendicularity of 5µm and straightness of 4µm are guaranteed
- Pneumatic full/semi-floating system
- One-key operation for running a semi-automatic measurement
- Measure hole diameters, gap distances, and even 2D measurements such as diagonal center to center distances
- The origin can be set at the top of a surface plate, centerline, top or bottom surfaces, or peak top or bottom points on radii
Ready to make an upgrade in your machinery? Contact us today!
From now through December 18, 2020, exchange your old profile projector for up to $1,500 toward the purchase of a new projector with Mitutoyo’s limited time trade-in program.
Eligible machines for trade-in:
- Previous Generation Mitutoyo Horizontal Projectors
- Previous Generation Mitutoyo Vertical Projectors
- Non-Mitutoyo Horizontal Projectors
- Non-Mitutoyo Vertical Projectors
Ready to trade-in your old machine? Contact us today!
To our customers,
Martin Calibration’s service offerings are wide-ranging and our customer base is quite diverse serving many essential businesses and manufacturers including Medical and Biotechnology, Agriculture, Defense, Aerospace, Energy Generation, Critical Manufacturing, and Public Works. Therefore, we are considered an essential business as defined by the Department of Homeland Security.
See the DHS’s Memorandum on Identification of Essential Critical Infrastructure (PDF).
We have gone to great lengths to prevent the spread of COVID-19 within our facilities, field service, and delivery operations. They include but are not limited to splitting our shifts, operating 6 days per week nearly halving the number people in our facilities, eliminating common areas, installing cleaning and social distancing protocols recommended by the CDC, increasing our awareness to illness, and providing our employees with the tools necessary to operate safely.
See the CDC’s Interim Guidance for Business and Employers.
We have remained open for business, ready to serve, and will continue to be until directed otherwise.
Martin Calibration, Inc.
RMS Quality Services
To our valued customers,
Martin Calibration has been in business since 1985, and since our founding, many trying times have come and gone. The COVID-19 outbreak is one of those instances. Realizing the magnitude of the situation, our management team has been reacting. We will continue to respond until the pandemic is no longer a threat to our customers or our employees. Since Friday, March 6th of this year, we have instituted a COVID-19 protocol for all of our employees and locations. This protocol is based strictly on the recommendations of the United States Centers for Disease Control, found here.
Our protocol includes the following:
- Hand washing for at least 30 seconds immediately upon entry into all Martin’s facilities
- Hand washing for 30 seconds throughout the business day
- Avoiding contact with eyes, nose, or mouth
- Intensive twice-a-day cleaning schedules using recommended solvents and agents in all common areas and laboratories at all Martin facilities
- Proper social distancing
- Staying away from the office when ill
- Tracking of Field Service Technicians visits to customer sites and travel to minimize potential exposure and cross-contamination
- Limiting access to Martin facilities
- Multi-Shift and Split-Shift operations commencing to minimize cross-contamination
- Asking employees to seek appropriate medical advice when illness occurs
- Requiring doctor’s authorization to return to work once sickness has subsided
Additionally, both United Parcel Service and The United States Postal Services have provided some information on the handling of packages you might receive from us. While the CDC has found no direct link between shipped goods or their packaging and the transmission of COVID-19 we will be taking measures as necessary and we recommend reviewing the statements from both companies.
We have been fortunate that since the outbreak of COVID-19 none of our employees or locations have been directly affected. With that said, we appreciate your understanding of any scheduling delays due to our heightened awareness of illnesses and the utilization of proper goods handling protocols.
From now through March 31, 2020, save up to 20% on Mitutoyo’s impressive lineup of mechanical precision measuring tools.
Outside micrometers, dial calipers, magnetic stands, bore gages and more are available at a discounted rate for a limited time only from authorized Mitutoyo distributors such as Martin Calibration.
Ready to make a purchase? Request a quote today!
As a Mitutoyo Distributor, Martin Calibration is pleased to partner with Mitutoyo for their 2019 Fall Precision Tool and Instrument Promotion. Mitutoyo is offering many great details on their tools and instruments including data management solutions, calipers, micrometers, linear encoders, indicators, height gages, microscopes, hardness testers and profile projectors with special prices effective through December 13, 2019.
Ready to make a purchase? Martin Calibration offers new product purchase and new instrument calibration for all Mitutoyo tools.
Martin Calibration is excited to announce that we will be exhibiting at The Quality Show from October 22-24, 2019 in Rosemont, Illinois. Stop by booth #934 to learn about our ISO 17025 accredited laboratory and the high quality of service we are offering customers across the Midwest and beyond.
The Quality Show
The Quality Show, launched in 2015, is a 3-day tradeshow dedicated to connecting quality manufacturing professionals with process improvement vendors for all things QUALITY. Thousands of manufacturing professionals and engineers come to network, attend education sessions and take home actionable solutions that can improve quality in your manufacturing planning. Learn more at qualitymag.com/quality-show.
October 22-24, 2019
Donald E. Stephens Convention Center
5555 N. River Road
Rosemont, IL 60018
Use code VIP934 for free registration.